Paradigms are statements that we hold to be true. Not absolute truth, but things we hold to be true.
Here are some dietary paradigms I learned from Health Coach Institute (where I received my training).
- There are as many “right” diets as there are people on the planet.
- What’s healthy for one person might not be healthy for YOU.
- The body has innate wisdom, beyond any book or authority.
- Your body is the ultimate dietary authority for every phase of your life.
- Your diet changes as YOU change.
- Your body is the most powerful, least expensive and BEST dietary experimentation lab in existence.
- Your RELATIONSHIP with food and your body impacts your health more powerfully than the food you eat.
- Nourishment is about much more than food.
So. After reading through this list I have a few questions:
- What do you agree with? And why?
- What do you disagree with? And why?
- What do you have a hard time believing?
- What do you want to believe?
Comment below and let me know your thoughts. And if you want to have a more detailed discussion then let’s set up a time to chat. I’d be happy to discuss these with you further.