“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
My name is Carrie, and I’m here to encourage you! God has asked me to. And, as a child of the One True King, I want to love on you and help you have hope. You’ll find encouragement throughout this website. So, take a look around!
1 Thessalonians 5:11 says, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up.”
How can I pray for you and encourage you as you step forward into a place of hope? Email me!
Our Core Beliefs
- The Bible is the guidebook for life.
- A purpose-driven life is a fulfilled life.
- Health is more than just food. Being healthy involves the physical body, the mind, and the spirit.
- Living for Jesus instead of self is where life truly happens.
For God gave us not a spirit of fear; but of power and love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
“I made more progress in a few months working with Carrie than I did in more than 20 years of working at it on my own.” -client
“After my 90 day transformation, I feel back to normal and am able to step out of stressful situations and get a grip on things before they make me too crazy. I always felt SO much better, refreshed, and supported after every single call!” -client
How can I encourage you?
Click Here to set up a time to chat to see what it’s like to have a coach – someone listening, guiding, praying for you, and encouraging you. And cheering you on!
What you’ll get from your complementary, no-pressure, no-pitch encouragement session:
- a listening, non-judgmental listening ear
- space to breathe and think
- a Godly meditation to help you open your thoughts to new possibilities
- prayed for